Bikehanic, kolesarski servis in storitve, d.o.o.
Stegne 23, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
VAT ID number: SI 38339668
Registration number: 8727198000
Phone: +386 64 132 032
All prices shown are in Euros (EUR) and include value added tax (VAT). Prices can change without and advanced notification.
Service prices do not include spare parts and gear. In some cases, the material for the service is included in the price and this is also explained next to the price (e. g. oil in case of brake bleeding).
Prenesi si celoten cenik servisa s klikom na to povezavo.
BOOKING OF THE BIKE DELIVERY SLOT AND WORK ON THE BIKE
1) Select a slot via online booking form on website www.bikehanic.com.
2) We’ll expect you at the selected date & time. This will help us organize our work better and offer you a better service. If you will arrive earlier or later, we’ll of course still gladly except your bike, but the customer that is on time will have priority. Just like when visiting a doctor.
3) You can of course drop-off your bike anytime inside the working hours, but again the customer with a booking will have a priority. Delivery without booking can also extend the service time as we’ll perhaps have to source a part.
4) Your bike will be handled in the shortest possible time, but that time can also depend on parts supply and availability. We’ll notify you in a case that the part will not be available or if the mechanic discovers a hidden fault.
5) You’ll be notified after the completion of the work and you’ll be able to pick-up your bike.
Customer pays at the time of bike/gear pick-up. Payment is possible with cash or debit/credit card. We accept following cards: Maestro, V Pay, Mastercard, Visa, JCB, UnionPay & Diners Club International.
PICK-UP/DELIVERY AT YOUR HOME
A) Suspension components (forks, shocks) can be send via parcel service. Pick-up and delivery in Slovenia is organized by our parcel partner DPD d.o.o. (contact number +386 1 513 23 00). Cost of the parcel depends on the size of the package. If choosing this option, we’ll provide you with instruction for the fork/shock packaging and delivery, and the products will be returned in the same manner. Service will be payed via bank transfer before the return shipment. Please note that it can take up to three days to process the bank payment and then continue with the shipping.
B) Bike(s) pick-up at home or at the office – give us a call and we’ll introduce all options.
DATA AND PRIVACY PROTECTION
When making a registration and/or booking on the Bikehanic website and/or app, you’ll have to trust us with personal and contact data that will be used for the proper service procedure, and if stating so for the occasional promotion notifications. Your data will not be shared with any third party. All users can access the data that is stored in connection with the user account and/or reservation. All the data provided in the process of placing an order is protected from unauthorised viewings by the SSL online protection protocol (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Sockets_Layer). Data is stored and processed in accordance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
COOKIES AND WHY WE USE THEM
Service provider makes every effort to assure that information on the website are correct and up-to-date. Nevertheless, the specifications and prices of the products and services can change rapidly, and website could not be up-to-date at any given time. All photos are symbolic and don’t necessarily snow Bikehanic service centre and/or services and products that are available by Bikehanic. We reserve the right to make changes in the specifications and prices at any time, without advanced notice.
Last change: 1st December 2020